Financial Risk Manager

Ways of Financial and Risk Management

Best Accountants Group

Bookmark and Share

At the start of my professional career, one of my friends told me to join an accounts related group to stay updated with major developments in ever expanding accounting field.s At that time I didn't have such information about groups but I visited yahoogroups and found Professional Accountants Forum - founded in Jan 29, 2003.

The aim of the group is to provide a platform to communicate and exchange views / information on matters of professional interest, conduct professional development programs, enhance economic knowledge, help students, co-ordinate with other forums, sharing research work and much more.

Being there for some time now, I recommend every body to join this one of the oldest and best groups among all. That has been the best place for me to share knowledge and interact with other. I have already met some wonderful folks there. My message for moderator of this group, "Keep it up man... You are the best."

Click here! to visit and join. I invite everybody to comment over the services of this group that it incurred during last six years.

Labels: , ,

posted @ 9:58 AM,

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Anonymous me said...

No doubt...the best and the biggest online forum for accounting community

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Light Within

Blog Roll

ss_blog_claim=eebcdd26d5c32d5838ede03f68f01f91 ss_blog_claim=eebcdd26d5c32d5838ede03f68f01f91