Financial Risk Manager

Ways of Financial and Risk Management

Follow Me on Twitter

Bookmark and Share

Twitter users are a natural fit with each other and the fraternity is fast growing. Simple philosophy is this: "You mention me in your blog and I mention you in mine," and it goes on and on. Twitter users are keen to see what others are saying in their tweets so they keep up with as many as they can, especially those who are like minded. Confession: Well, I am found of seeing what others publish in their tweet that I do not know and who all are following me. I also try to see people who are behind tweets.

Read this at Light Within and follow me here!

Labels:

posted @ 12:21 PM,

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Anonymous Johan said...

Why is this Twitter so popular? It has just simple status updates. Facebook is much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Light Within

Blog Roll

ss_blog_claim=eebcdd26d5c32d5838ede03f68f01f91 ss_blog_claim=eebcdd26d5c32d5838ede03f68f01f91